Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Apartment 1B


There's a cozy restaurant along Sedeno St. in Salcedo Village that's tucked in the ground floor of One Lafayette Square.  Aptly named Apartment 1B, the place is simple & nondescript from the outside; you might even pass the place without so much of a second glance if you are riding a vehicle.  However, the restaurant interior is welcoming, well-lit and quite homey--the layout is well thought of, the old wooden furniture blends in perfectly with the bright decor.  Cozy, in fact--a place I'd bring a first-date to experience.  It's a regular meeting place for some of my business colleagues, and I was invited there for lunch last week.  I had tasty onion soup (topped with my favorite gooey cheese), crabmeat patties for my appetizer and vegetable lasagna for my main course.  Food came in hot, smelling good and nicely plated.  Average of around P1,000 per head for a complete meal, but if you would just come in for a snack, that should come to just around P400 per head.

No comments: