Monday, March 5, 2012

22 Prime


I had an impromptu business meeting last week in the Ortigas area, and the Discovery Suites along ADB Avenue came to mind as a venue.  We booked lunch at the 22 Prime steak restaurant of the hotel, located right within the Serendipity lounge at the 22nd floor.  I arrived a bit early, and had enough time to marvel at the view of the Asian Development Bank, SM Megamall and the Wack Wack golf course.  The restaurant was indeed a pleasant surprise for me--an elegant dining place, good for private meetings, tucked in the heart of the Ortigas Center.


The restaurant only serves prime beef, and has a soup & salad buffet for around P400.  Set menus were also reasonably priced, and my Angus steak, with salad, wine and dessert came to P995, while the Surf and Turf combination was P1,600.  I must say that both food and service left a good impression on me.



No comments: