Monday, March 5, 2012

Cupcakes by Sonja


Sonja's cupcakes at Serendra at the absolute favourite of Vicky and Monique.  They have a wide variety of cupcake flavours and toppings, each with mouth-watering names and with its own legion of fans.  Our last visit there was sometime last December, and I had all but forgotten to write about their cupcakes.  As a stroke of luck, just this afternoon, I found the above photo tucked away in my USB flash drive.  I guess that you can say that their Red Velvet Vixen (the cupcakes inside the left-hand box) is the most-loved cupcake by  the mag-ina, and as you can see they bought 4 pieces of this one as compared to the one-of-each-flavor cupcakes inside the right-hand box.  Cupcakes vary in price, ranging from P50 to P100.  Somehow, this Red Velvet Vixen cupcake by Sonja makes me think of Bridget Neilsen, swinging her sword around as Red Sonja...




No comments: