Saturday, July 9, 2011

NS-11

Had dinner in North Park with the gang the other night and I must say that if I look for reasonably-priced Chinese comfort food, I instinctively hop over to North Park which has branches scattered all over Metro Manila. Now there is one item that I just have to order eve,ry time that I visit and the code number is NS11. I've memorized it! NS denotes Noodle Soup and order number 11 is flavored with Prawn Dumplings and Aniseed Beef Tendon. I simply go gaga over the mix of seafood flavors and Aniseed beef. In addition, the glutinous tendon (probaby boiled for several hours to get the desired texture) is a welcome treat. Run by my good friend Gabriel Soon and his brother Raphael, the chain has good Chinese food and is simply wonderful to visit. Do try it!

No comments: