Monday, November 5, 2012

J.Co


J.Co Donuts is taking the Metro by storm.  I passed by their outlet at the Greenbelt 3 and I saw a long line of around 40 people all patiently waiting for their turn at the counter.  This Indonesian cafe chain was formed by Johnny Andrean, and it seems that the expansion over the past 6 years has been simply phenomenal.  Becca took home some of their doughnuts last week, and I had my first taste of their stuff.  I now understand why this brand is getting popular.  The donuts are soft and chewy, made with quality chocolate, nuts and fillings, and I observed that even a couple of days after being purchased the doughnuts wouldn't harden.  My only reservation is that I found the doughnuts to be on the sweet end of my taste buds--oh well, I can only eat one at a time then.


No comments: