Monday, November 12, 2012

Tsoko.Nut


I found myself in between meetings at the RCBC Plaza at the corner of Ayala and Buendia, so I had time to roam the 3rd floor food court.  Luckily, I came across Tsoko.Nut and my mouth began to crave for some old-style tableya chocolate drink.  These days, most hot chocolate drinks come from powder in a can, and I was happy that Tsoko.Nut still prepares hot chocolate from cacao tablets.  I first tried this store at the SM Makati, and I was delighted to find a branch at the RCBC Plaza.  The chocolate arrived piping hot, and the aroma was very evident.  It was quite delicious.



I ordered the large mug, which was priced at P89.  I didn't have the appetite for snacks; gauging from the menu, several Filipino style pasta dishes and other pan de sal snacks were quickly available.  I like the cozy, homey, woody ambiance of the shoppe, it wasn't crowded like the typical commercial coffee shops, and the service was very fast.




No comments: