Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Old Vine

Monique & I attended Luis' 17th birthday celebration at the Old Vine Restaurant in Eastwood City in Libis.  Nice interiors, cozy atmosphere and good food, we got the the place at 7pm (parking was so full, we were parked in basement level 5), and soon most tables were taken.  The cuisine was French-American and I heard from the staff that the restaurant was operated by a sister company of the Chef's Quarters restaurant (SM Megamall and Robinson's Ermita) and the menu indeed looked familiar.  I had Pepper Steak, which was tender and tasty.  My nephew Patrick had a mean-looking Prawn Tagliatelle, while Louise shared a Dory dish with Monique.  Being situated in the mall was a plus thing; Anita, Erica and Mikaela even went around the mall to window shop with the kids right after dinner.  Kong & Gwammy were tired, so Monique and I took them home by 10pm; Gwammy was able to convince Nelson to sleep overnight with them.  While I didn't see the tab, I would say that you have to prepare some P700/head to enjoy the place.  Had a pleasant time, would like to go back!

No comments: