Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tazo Tea

Popped into a Starbucks Cafe last night for a short meeting with a friend and since I wouldn't be able to sleep if I had taken coffee, I opted to try the Brambleberry flavor of Tazo Tea.  I understand that Tazo is an affiliate of the Starbucks group, and I found the packaging of their fruit juice-infused herbal teas very appealing.  The drink tasted more like juice than tea, and the blackberry flavor was quite refreshing.  I read the label and found that the tea was blended with cinnamon, ginger and a few other herbs and flavors, but my tastes buds told me that the drink was berry flavored, and I did not detect a hint of any of the other ingredients mentioned on the bottle.  At P85 per bottle, the drink was higher priced than most other tea or juice brands, but still within the normal spend of P100 for a cup of Starbucks coffee.

No comments: