Monday, January 23, 2012

C' Verde

I think I'm a sucker when it comes to bargain ploys.  I was approached by a marketing lady at the food court of RCBC Plaza, and she was able to sell me Big Chill promo stubs.  For P400, I was told that I'd get some free meals and drinks from their branches, aside from the chance to buy 1 take 1 on their various products.  Last week, on my visit to GT Tower in Makati, I tried to redeem a stub, and much to my delight, I was able to avail of a free meal at C'Verde, one of their sister companies.  I didn't realize that this fastfood outlet was a vegetarian outlet--the Verde meaning vegetables!  The tofu-mushroom-vegetable combination on hot rice wasn't bad at all, and my colleagues got some meals and drinks from my buy 1 take 1 stubs.  While discussing some business matters, we thus had enough merienda to last till a late supper...not bad anymore--I think the sucker got a good deal after all!


No comments: