Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kashi TLC



Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not much of a healthy eater, as I like lavish spreads that my body sometimes can't take (I do have to check my cholesterol and uric acid levels every now and then).  This morning, however, I had some healthy granola bars that someone gifted Becca over the holidays.  Called TLC (Tasty Little Chewies), these granola bars have lots of nuts and berries, and were surprisingly not sticky and gooey, which is the usual case with nut & cereal bars that use a lot of syrup as binder.  First time I heard of Kashi, the company behind it--apparently this is company prides itself with their line-up of healthy foods.  If you got a sweet tooth, however, this one will probably taste on the bland side.  Cheer up, it's supposed to be healthy!


No comments: