Monday, September 10, 2012

NAIA T2 Chapel


I had to wait around 30 minutes to make sure that Ed would be able to check-in the Colt Combat Commander.  I thus had some time to explore the NAIA Terminal 2 occupied by PAL--most often I just breeze through and fail to notice things, but this time I was able to scrutinize the place in detail.  What struck me was that there was a chapel at the juncture of the International (North) and the Domestic (South) Wings!  I never even thought about this, and only when I saw it did it make perfect sense to have one--prayers of good voyage are always made and offered to travelers!


I have a vague recollection of the old Manila International Airport before it burned down, but the image of the MIA tower is what clearly comes to mind.  I'm sure that this new one is a totally different tower, but don't all airport towers look alike?




 



No comments: