Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ashley Tishdale

I just watched Aliens in the Attic on Cable TV, and realized that Ashely Tishdale appeared as a teen in this movie.  It's strange that I found this lady more exciting to watch in High School Musical than Vanessa Hudgens, who was the star of that show.  I felt that she had funk & pizazz, and her portrayal of the contrabida was interesting and enjoyable.  I understand that this actress is actually a veteran acting hand, having played Cosette in the Korean stage production of Les Miserables when she was a child.  I googled her bio and learned that she posed nude last month for the magazing Allure.  Now that's what I call an alluring photo!

2 comments:

anna banana said...

Yup, she is more likable as Sharpay than Gabriella is. What else makes her more likable? She is the voice behind Candace on Phineas and Ferb - neurotic, hi-strung and so sweet :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZNT76F3MbM

richric2003 said...

Is that the sister of Phineas and Ferb?