Monday, June 13, 2011

My EDT List (Pour Homme)

While Dada Cologney likes most of the scents that I collect, here we go with my top favorites, in no particular order:


1.    Acqua di Parma
2.    Terre D' Hermes
3.    Floris No. 127
4.    Jacques Fath Green Water
5.    Charles Revson Braggi
6.    Aramis
7.    Paco Rabanne (original)
8.    Emmanuel Ungaro II
9.    Pierre Cardin (original)
10.  Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel


These scents bring out my smile, make me confident in facing seemingly insurmountable odds, and truly bring back memories of different phases of my life.  My day is not complete without my "shower of power!"

2 comments:

anna banana said...

Yikes, come near me only after 4 hours of application! Which one did i sniff to be tolerable? :)

richric2003 said...

Oh, that one isn't on the list--that was Friends by Moschino. Light and breezy, I finished my bottle already... hehehe....