Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ben & Jerry's


This is one of the strangest tasting ice cream flavors that I have tried--cookie dough!  Aside from the Jagabee potato fries, Erika and I picked up a pint of Ben & Jerry's at the Wellcome store, and I was clearly intrigued at what the taste of cookie dough ice cream would be like.  I first tried Ben & Jerry's in New York many many years ago, and I was pretty confident that the taste would be good. Hahaha.... boy was I wrong... naw, this flavor is definitely not for me... the taste is exactly like chocolate cookie dough!  As is unbaked dough!  In my mind, it was like--this thing is uncooked and has to be shoved into the oven!  Well, Monique and Deannie wound up having all the fun--these kids just love the taste!


1 comment:

anna banana said...

Haha! I love this flavor! I usually find B&J's flavors over the top (like chunky monkey)but this i like! It reminds of baking with Mikaela as a kid and cleaning up the wooden spoon, spatula and mixing bowl!!! Yum :)