Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chelsea



Serendra at the Bonifacio Global City has always been a nice pasyalan are for the kids, and I don't usually associate this place for business meetings.  This week, I had to meet an fund manager stationed in Manila, and he chose Chelsea as our meeting place.  This restaurant is one of my favorites in the Serendra area, the interiors are cozy and bright, and one can find a wide variety of deli items they have on display.


The food is tasty well prepared, and after around 30 minutes of business discussions, we started to enjoy our hamburgers!  I had a black angus burger, topped with truffles and gorgonzola, and I just had to eat this with my hands, as burger should be eaten!  Too bad I completely forgot to take a picture of this wonderful sandwich.  Cost an arm and a leg though--with fresh orange juice, my burger alone came out to around P1,000 after taxes and service charges.  My only comment for this restaurant was that the food servers weren't too attentive, we had to wave several times to get noticed.  Overall, however, the dining experience was a good one.


No comments: