Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mr. Rockefeller



Vicky, Monique and I decided to try lunch at Mr. Rockefeller in Greenbelt 3.  I liked the big menu board that welcomes you; it make the dining decision much easier if you know up front what the specialty cuisine the restaurant serves, and the approximate price range of dishes.  When we entered, our eyes had to adjust to the dim light, and the subdued interiors made my body "power down" as if a switch had been turned.



We decided to go for a quick appetizer--nachos and Oysters Rockefeller (another favorite)!  Monique ordered the clam chowder, which to me was good but not outstanding.  The oysters however, were plump and tasty, mixed with just enough cheese and spinach.




We shared our main dishes--shrimp risotto, lamb BBQ and grandma steak, all of which came in hot, were delicious and were presented with enough flair.




Our bill came to around P750 per person, and I figured that the only one I would not order again would be the nachos (I found this on the expensive end, priced at almost P300).  The other thing I noticed was that while it wasn't hot, the air-conditioner wasn't really cold either; well maybe just be a temporary inconvenience I would say.











No comments: