Monday, November 12, 2012

Tropicana Coco Quench



I've tried a few coconut juice products in tetra brik, and I think that Tropicana Coco Quench is one of the better-tasting brands in the market.  I didn't find any lingering taste of preservatives, although I understand that the product uses sodium bisulfate.  I don't know what process was used to keep the juice in aseptic conditions; I wonder about it, because pasteurization and filtration sometimes affect the taste of the juice.  I found a one-liter pack in 7-11, and it cost around P80.  The product was brought to market by Pespi-Cola Philippines, and given their massive marketing reach, I am sure this product will be available all over the world, and that the only restraint on production will be the volume of available coconuts to break open!

No comments: