Friday, April 6, 2012

Pret A Manger



The British sandwich shop Pret A Manger was truly a big welcome attraction for me on our third day in Hong Kong.  In the morning, I went to see a friend at the Shun Tak Centre, and had to separate from Vicky, Monique, Erica and Luisa, who had lunch at the Cafe de Coral in the Central area.  Since Erica and Luisa were ready to catch their flight back to Manila, we decided to meet up at the IFC shopping mall at 2pm.  I was there by 1pm but decided to window shop, such that by 2pm, I was famished!  I walked in Pret A Manger, eager to buy a Peking Duck wrap and some potato chips.  Unknowingly I was  being watched by the four of them, and they knew that I was so hungry for the way I was staring at the food choices!  The Peking Duck wrap was great, and cost something like P220.





No comments: