Saturday, May 12, 2012

Espressamente



Some colleagues asked for a short meeting at the Rockwell Power Plant Mall, and they pointed out that there was a Figaro branch at the second floor.  Turns out that Figaro has closed shop and in its place stands the Espressamete coffee shop.  This concept cafe is backed up by the Illy, the Italian coffee people.  Since it was almost night time, I couldn't take the caffeine risk (I'd be up  till 2am), so I opted for a hot cup of chocolate, which was flavorful and filed with creamy aroma.  I noticed that they also served light snacks--mainly panini and pasta, but unfortunately I was not able to try these dishes.  You would probably spend some P200 for coffee, and maybe up to P600 per head if you also have light snacks.  The main section, however isn't that big, with room for around 20-25 people at most.  The hallway tables give a little saving grace, while you don't have the outdoor ambiance, the feeling isn't too cramped.




No comments: