Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Arrow



Like my father before me, I've been a customer of this RTW brand since I could afford the shirts.  Arrow shirts are designed conservatively, and have a wide range of sizes such that my neckline can be easily accommodated (that means I can wear a necktie!).  Shirt colors are relatively corporate, fit well, and are supposed to be shrink-free (I first heard of the term "sanforized" in the Arrow ads, with just means that that the textile has been subjected to the controlled compressive shrinkage process of the Sanforized Company).  In addition, the fabrics used by Arrow are cool on the skin and resistant to the usual disintegration due to multiple washings.  As I have little patience for the iterative fitting schedules of tailors, I bought a few Arrow shirts at the Eastwood mall.  Despite the high price tag (around P1,600 per shirt), I feel these products are of high quality and made good sense.  And since they fit me just fine, I'm such a big fan!

No comments: