Monday, July 9, 2012

Picole


I first saw Picole ice lollies at the SM Mall of Asia a couple of years back.  Their lollies are very reasonably priced, from P30 to P60 each, and these are available in a wide variety of flavors, either as ice lollies or yoghurt lollies.  Fruit flavors like lychee and watermelon (which I had) are very natural (didn't taste like artificial flavoring), and I was quite impressed to see hard-to-find flavors like green tea, melon and tamarind alongside the usual strawberry, chocolate and mango.  Cream based flavors like coffee, pistachio and hazelnut were also available.  I haven't seen a lot of their stalls however, and I don't know if they have other distribution channels.  Maybe they have stall in some other SM malls perhaps?  Will be looking for them!


No comments: