Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Be Resort

Here's a Mactan resort that I failed to write about.  I was thumbing through the pictures in my SD flash card, and I realized that I had forgotten to write about this resort, which I visited during my last trip to Punta Engano in Mactan Island.  Be Resort  is a 160-room resort right beside the Abaca Resort. While Abaca is serene, quiet and geared towards honeymooners, this resort is family oriented (they have large rooms) with plenty of verandahs and open space for group and family bonding.  As you can see in the inset photo, the pool is right beside the beach.  The architectural style is very much modern, and the colors used for the interior finishes are vibrant oranges and lime greens!  When I toured the place, I noticed that the resort was quite busy, and this probably means that tourism is on the rise! Rate wise, the hotel is not as expensive as the Abaca, the Shangri-la and the Imperial, and I was told that the large room could be given at the rate of P5,000 per night, inclusive of breakfast.  Reasonable enough!

No comments: