Friday, June 29, 2012

Michelle Saram




I was just looking for old CDs to play, when I chanced upon the disks of Meteor Garden, which was the local craze sometime 10 years ago (Vicky had purchased the whole set of disks of both Season I and Season II).  My thoughts immediately turned to the Singaporean actress Michelle Saram, a lovely lass of Chinese and Indian descent, who played Ye Sha, the second love interest of the protagonist Dao Ming Su (played by Jerry Yan) who loses his memory in the second season.  She was an absolute beauty, and I was immediately captivated by her charms.  I guess everyone rooted for the character of Shan Cai (played by Barbie Hsu), being the first love interest of Dao Ming Su, but I was a true Michelle Saram fan!  Cheers for this wonderfully elegant young lady!


No comments: