Friday, June 29, 2012

Segafredo


Despite being one of the lesser known coffee shops, Segafredo has quite a loyal local following.  Known for  their Italian espresso, this shop has several outlets in San Juan, the Ortigas Center and Makati.  My colleagues  love their coffee and insisted on meeting at the Podium branch.


Because I don't usually take coffee, I had initially balked at their request, but upon seeing the menu, I changed my mind.  It turns out that they serve short Italian meals, and I must say that their thin-crust 4-cheese pizza was truly a delight!  Dough was crispy, the tomato sauce was evident, yet not overpowering, and the cheeses simply stood out.  Way to go--we also had some pasta, and inclusive of drinks, our afternoon snack bill came to around P300 per head.




No comments: