Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Merci

I have liked Merci chocolates since first tasting them about eight years ago.  At that time, someone had gifted Kong Kong & Gwammy with a box, and I remember peeling off the individual wrappers together with the rest of the family over night time chocolate pow-wow in the main house.  A couple of weeks ago, I couldn't resist purchasing a box at Robinson's Otis--approximately P450 for a boxful of assorted chocolates, including coffee flavored chocolates, milk chocolates, dark chocolates and hazelnut flavored chocolates.  Not too sweet, the chocolates are creamy and packed with flavor.  I particularly like giving Merci as gifts because of the presentation quality of the packaging.  As a consumer, I like their stick wafer size--because there are two blocks in the stick, the second block fills my craving for another bite!  Merci is manufactured by Storck AG, and is a sister brand to Werther's Original, another chocolate brand that I love.


No comments: