Friday, August 17, 2012

Pik-Nik

I can say I'm a fan of potato chips.  There was a time that the only available flavor was plain salted, but it seems that today, all sorts of exotic flavors abound.  Some chips come with wasabi and nori, some are flavored with sour cream and chives, while others have BBQ spice or cheese.  Even shapes are varied--wrinkled, twisted, ruffled, formed too!  While I like chips, I simply can't resist the shoestring style and in this category, Pik-Nik is my brand of choice.  I simply love this--no overwhelming sensation, super crunchy, and salted just right.  Canisters are just under P130 and I can probably finish a large one watching a movie, maybe even halfway through!  As with chips, these come in a variety of flavors, and I really like the cheddar cheese flavor, pictured at left.  I took the liberty of picking up a canister for Monique, but ended up opening it myself!



1 comment:

anna banana said...

I like the ketchup flavoured ones too!