Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gamo

I got a call from Hahn Manila about the availability of some Gamo airguns that I had been interested in.  I went to their Greenhills store, and yes, they are indeed available!  I was thinking that my fully licensed Hatsan long rifle delivers .22 pellets at slightly over 1,000 fps, and this already puts it in my defense arsenal.  Being heavy, it's not to easy to haul around.  I've been looking at the Gamo caliber .177 short rifle for my collection, with highlighted sights, break-barrel cocking that delivers a regular muzzle speed of just around 550 fps.  Nice for garage plinking!  Lightweight, handy, even the kids can shoot the rifle with relative ease.  Not bad for around P9k, but again, I can hear Vicky's voice in the back of my head... hehehe....  I've got so much junk already!

No comments: