Saturday, May 28, 2011

MSI Core 2

Was so lucky to catch the Accent warehouse sale at the Philippine Stock Exchange yesterday.  While my Lenovo netbook is pretty handy, I do miss having an optical drive, and yes, speed of the Intel Atom processor doesn't compare at all to Pentium 2 based notebooks.  I was looking at an Acer P2 notebook at only P19k, but when I turned, someone picked it up quick!  That was really fast, I didn't see that coming and that got me so disappointed.  I had to look around for alternatives and I was lucky to find the MSI EX Core 2 notebook--and guess what, it's got a Blue-Ray player--for only P23k!  On the spur of the moment, I charged it--12 months, 0% interest.  To my mind, not bad at all...  Now I've got the fastest notebook in the family--Vicky's Dell, Monique's Toshiba and Bryan's Compaq are merely Pentium 2 notebooks and I've got a Core 2 going! Well, one of these days, I'll get my hands on a Core i7... But for now, yehey! ;-)

No comments: