Friday, October 21, 2011

Milky Way

As we were strolling around the Power Plant Mall, my grumbly tummy requested some affection, and The Milky Way beckoned!  This restaurant was originally located right across from the Malate Church, and in the late seventies, the group opened another branch along Pasay Road.  A few years ago, their Power Plant and Greenhills branches opened, bringing the good old memories to a wider target audience.  Of course this time around we had Vicky's all time favorite--chicken asparagus sandwich!  I looked at the cooked food section and I saw a lot of my favorites--lengua, adobong pusit, and kare-kare! I had to hold my horses, however--we were just around for a snack.  The deli items were also a welcome sight--they have Gwammy's favorite, sweet pickled pajo mangoes (tiny ones, everything in which you can eat).  Eating here is quite price-friendly, and one can fill up a hungry tummy within the P200 price range.  A lot of good memories, and enjoyable food!











No comments: