Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Edox

By some unfortunate reason, I must have left the nitrogen release valve of my Edox Class I watch open, leaving the watch prone to moisture.  I love this watch; to me, it looks beautiful and furthermore, is supposed to be watertight to 500 meters.  Casing is cast in titanium and the sapphire glass will resist scratches.  When I bought the watch, it was Monique who gave me heart to make the purchase--despite the fact that her mother was absent, she clearly knew how much I felt about it and she just beamed with that perfect smile of approval.  It was a good thing that the watch is still under warranty, and I was able to retrieve the watch from the service center practically new and in great working order, without having to pay a single centavo.  Edox has been making watches since 1884 and has since concentrated on sports watches.  The company currently sponsors the World Rally Championship and is also active in keeping time at various water sports events.  I like the sporty feel of the brand, and good designs at an affordable price bracket.

No comments: