Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Papemelroti


Papemelroti has probably been around since the early eighties, and sometime in the nineties, I can remember marveling to myself about how much their stuff appealed to girls of all ages.  The store is a treasure trove of trinkets and gift items, mostly those with a lot of emotional tug.  The company has several stores in the Metro, and is present in the SM Malls.  As we had lunch at the Chocolate Kiss Cafe, I went into their Roces branch, which was located right beside the Cafe.  The store has a lot of plaques ("World's Greatest Dad" or "My Favorite Teacher"), desk items, wall items, clocks, notepads, notebooks, artwork, craft items... a wide range of gift items for those working their Christmas lists.  I was able to buy a note pad for Monique, and I think I'll get her visit this store on of these days.

No comments: